^^

I am....

Foto saya
Yogyakarta, DIY, Indonesia
I live Journalistic, I speak Music, I write Paintings, I breath Words. Find me on Instagram as tamikira ! :)
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

I love my dad

I love my dad

I love my Mom

I love my Mom



Kamis, 19 April 2012

What Happen Today? #2

PiFamily #Tania's birthday

What happen today?



1. I attended a mission. A mission for this girl...........................

Cinthya Tania (right)

2. Lunch...................

PiFamily (from left to right) : Tamipi, Zeripi, Gemipi, Tanipi, Nabipi

3. We sang many songs today.........................

Pop, Mellow, Rock n Roll



every hour, every day,
we've been through.

every laugh that we've shared,
and maybe the tears too.

every words we've ever spelled,

every story we've made,

everything...

It's a family,

it's a friendship,

You and Me

(:



Birthday Girl!!!!!!



*syubidubiduh*





*INGATLAH HARI INI* *REMEMBER THIS DAY*


*precious day* 

*thank you*

*love y'all*

*hug*





Tania's Birthday (19-04-2012)

with PiFamily

Gemmy

Nabilah

Zerica





~little thing I remembered


2 komentar: